Fire Fighting Design and Installation
Fire protection systems are meant to provide a reasonable degree of protection for life and property from fire. The fire protection systems include manual and automatic systems which uses water, foam or inert gases as the extinguishing medium. For an adequate and efficient fire protection system the design and installation of the system should be based on sound engineering principles, test data, and field experience.
- Architectural Design and Civil Construction
- Oil and Gas Equipment Manufacturing
- Project Management Consulting
- Building Automation System
- Project Feasibility Studies Report
- Fire Fighting design and installation
- Structural Analysis and Design
- MEP Design
- Pre Engineered Buildings
- Quality Consulting, Inspecting and Testing
View our brochure for an easy to read guide on all of the services offer.